2. Identifying Purposes
We collect, use and disclose Personal Information to provide you with the product or service you have requested and to offer you additional products and services we believe you might be interested in. The purposes for which we collect Personal Information will be identified before or at the time we collect the information. In certain circumstances, the purposes for which information is collected may be clear, and consent may be implied, such as where your name, address and payment information is provided as part of the order process.
Knowledge and consent are required for the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Information except where required or permitted by law. Providing us with your Personal Information is always your choice. However, your decision not to provide certain information may limit our ability to provide you with our products or services. We will not require you to consent to the collection, use, or disclosure of information as a condition to the supply of a product or service, except as required to be able to supply the product or service.
4. Limiting Collection
The Personal Information collected will be limited to those details necessary for the purposes identified by us. With your consent, we may collect Personal Information from you in person, over the telephone or by corresponding with you via mail, facsimile, or the Internet.
5. Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
Personal Information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected unless you have otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. Personal Information will only be retained for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose for which we collected it or as may be required by law.
a) Freshworks CRM
b) Google Analytics
We may use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by visiting this link.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Personal Information will be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used.
7. Safeguarding Customer Information
Personal Information will be protected by security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information. We take all reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information from any loss or unauthorized use, access or disclosure.
We will make information available to you about our policies and practices with respect to the management of your Personal Information.
9. Customer Access
Upon request, you will be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of your Personal Information, and will be given access to it. You may verify the accuracy and completeness of your Personal Information, and may request that it be amended, if appropriate. However, in certain circumstances permitted by law, we will not disclose certain information to you. For example, we may not disclose information relating to you if other individuals are referenced or if there are legal, security or commercial proprietary restrictions.
10. Handling Customer Complaints and Suggestions
Cookies are widely used and most web browsers are configured initially to accept cookies automatically. You may change your Internet browser settings to prevent your computer from accepting cookies or to notify you when you receive a cookie so that you may decline its acceptance. Please note, however, if you disable cookies, you may not experience optimal performance of our website.
Providing Goods, Services and Facilities to people with disabilities
STIL Solutions is committed to meeting its current and ongoing obligations under the Ontario Human Rights Code respecting non-discrimination.
STIL Solutions understands that obligations under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) and its accessibility standards do not substitute or limit its obligations under the Ontario Human Rights Code or obligations to people with disabilities under any other law.
STIL Solutions is committed to complying with both the Ontario Human Rights Code and the AODA.
STIL Solutions is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities.
Our accessible customer service policies are consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity for people with disabilities.
People with disabilities may use their personal assistive devices when accessing our goods, services or facilities.
In cases where the assistive device presents a significant and unavoidable health or safety concern or may not be permitted for other reasons, other measures will be used to ensure the person with a disability can access our goods, services or facilities.
We will ensure that our staff are trained and familiar with various assistive devices we have on site or that we provide that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our goods, services or facilities.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
We will work with the person with a disability to determine what method of communication works for them.
We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our premises that are open to the public.
When we cannot easily identify that an animal is a service animal, our staff may ask a person to provide documentation (template, letter or form) from a regulated health professional that confirms the person needs the service animal for reasons relating to their disability.
A service animal can be easily identified through visual indicators, such as when it wears a harness or a vest, or when it helps the person perform certain tasks.
A regulated health professional is defined as a member of one of the following colleges:
- College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario
- College of Chiropractors of Ontario
- College of Nurses of Ontario
- College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- College of Optometrists of Ontario
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- College of Psychologists of Ontario
- College of Registered Psychotherapists and Registered Mental Health Therapists of Ontario
If service animals are prohibited by another law, we will do the following to ensure people with disabilities can access our goods, services or facilities:
- explain why the animal is excluded
- discuss with the customer another way of providing goods, services or facilities
A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises.
Notice of temporary disruption
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to services or facilities for customers with disabilities [organization name] will notify customers promptly. This clearly posted notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length of time, and a description of alternative facilities or services, if available.
STIL Solutions will provide accessible customer service training to:
- all employees and volunteers
- anyone involved in developing our policies
- anyone who provides goods, services or facilities to customers on our behalf.
Staff will be trained on accessible customer service within 1 week after being hired.
Training will include:
- purpose of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard
- STIL Solutions’ policies related to the customer service standard
- how to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
- how to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person
- how to use the equipment or devices available on-site or otherwise that may help with providing goods, services or facilities to people with disabilities.
- what to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing STIL’s goods, services or facilities
Staff will also be trained when changes are made to our accessible customer service policies.
STIL Solutions welcomes feedback on how we provide accessible customer service. Customer feedback will help us identify barriers and respond to concerns.
Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way STIL Solutions provides goods, services or facilities to people with disabilities can provide feedback in the following way(s):
- By completing the “Contact Us” form at https://stilsolutions.ca/pages/contachttps-stilsolutions-ca-pages-contact-ust-us
- By emailing Hillary Scanlon at email@example.com
All feedback, including complaints, will be handled in the following manner:
- Feedback will be directed to the Founder and CEO
- Customers can expect to hear back in 7 days.
STIL Solutions will make sure our feedback process is accessible to people with disabilities by providing or arranging for accessible formats and communication supports, on request.
Modifications to this or other policies
Any policies of STIL Solutions’ that do not respect and promote the principles of dignity, independence, integration, and equal opportunity for people with disabilities will be modified or removed.
Thank you for your interest in the products and services of STIL Solutions (10452424 CANADA INC.).
This Limited Warranty applies to only physical goods purchased from STIL Solutions. It is not valid for services.
What does this Limited Warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, STIL Solutions will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from STIL Solutions two (2) years from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or two (2) years from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
Exclusions: What does this Limited Warranty not cover?
STIL Solutions Warranty will not apply:
- to products that are not used, installed or maintained in accordance with our written specifications, instructions, recommendations, shelf-life limitations, technical data sheets, and any recognised general or industry standards building codes, approvals or regulations applicable from time to time;
- with respect to defects caused by improper storage or installation, sub-standard workmanship, pre-existing conditions, structural failure, structural movement, substrate movement or failure, engineering or design defects, sub-standard or inadequate engineering, inadequate preparation, inappropriate product selection, product tampering, product misuse or abuse, product modification (without our written consent), fair wear and tear, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions, accidents, fire, entry by vermin or insects, negligence not caused by us or our authorised representatives or acts of God (including without limitation storms, cyclones, floods, earthquakes and other natural disasters);
Voiding of our Warranty
- if, once a claim is made, we, or our authorised representatives, are not provided with reasonable access to physically inspect, perform testing and obtain samples with respect to the allegedly defective product;
- if our product has not been used or installed using the recommendations provided by STIL Solutions;
- if we, at our discretion, requested access to inspect the relevant site before the commencement of the relevant work or upon practical completion, or to supervise the relevant work from time to time, and that access was not provided to us or our authorised representatives;
- if you or any third party has attempted to repair or replace the alleged defect before we are notified of your claim or without our written approval;
- to the extent that the relevant loss or damage was caused by product/s not manufactured or supplied by us or any other cause other than a manufacturing defect in our product; and
- to the extent that you were capable of preventing damage or further damage, but did not do so.
How to make a claim
Any claim under our Warranty must be notified to us via email within 7 days after the discovery of the alleged manufacturing defect, at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The email must include proof of purchase including date of purchase, date and site of installation and a description of the alleged defect. You must also promptly provide us with such further information as we may reasonably request from time to time with respect to your claim.
You will bear any costs that you incur in making a claim under our Warranty.
If you make a claim and we determine that the alleged defect is covered by our Warranty, we will bear the cost of any inspections, testing and other work that we carry out or have performed with respect to your claim.
By making a claim, you agree that if we reasonably determine that the alleged defect is not covered by our Warranty, you must immediately upon demand reimburse us for all of our reasonable documented expenses incurred with respect to your claim, including without limitation the cost of any inspections, testing and other work that we carry out or have performed with respect to or as a result of your claim.
Subject to the terms and conditions contained in this document, our Warranty solely covers repair or replacement (at our election) of that portion of our product proven to be defective due to a manufacturing defect. This includes reasonable labour expenses to repair or replace the product (not to exceed your original cost of installation). If replacement product is not available we may provide a product of a similar grade.
Replacement or repair of a product does not re-start the applicable warranty period.
Subject to our Warranty and any liability we may have which cannot be excluded by law, we do not otherwise accept any liability for any direct loss, indirect loss, consequential loss (including without limitation loss of profits or losses flowing from delays or interruption to business) or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of our product.
192 Spadina Ave